lundi 6 avril 2009

Back to training, 2 months left before the Worlds 09!

Finally back from a long exhausting trip in the US. The new Rise and Fall record is almost done, minus mastering, and it should be out this summer on Deathwish Records.

I didnt completely stop training while in Boston. After the drum parts were done, I started training with my new friend Ryan Parker at Northshore BJJ, a Gracie Barra school located in Salem, MA and lead by black belt trainer Danny Morera. I had some awesome roll time with the Northshore guys. Mad props to Northshore BJJ for the warm welcome and the great times on the mat. I learned some new moves and I cant wait to try them here.

If you ever go to the Boston area and want to train there, I can only recommand you to check out http://www.northshorebjj.com

So I got back home sick and tired from the US and had to take a couple of days off to get back to normal. My first training was on saturday and it litteraly killed me. I felt empty and had no power at all after sparring. It's time to get back to normal and train hard every day. I have designed a complex cardio and strength program to support my BJJ training. I'm hoping to peak by the end of may, early june. I included two competitions in my preparation. I'll be fighting at the Spartakiades in Brussels on april 25th, followed by the Gracie Invitational in London on May 2nd just so I can taste competition again before Long Beach in June.

There is also a Demian Maia seminar planned in Brighton, UK on april 18th. I feel like I cant really miss that one so if I find people to drive with me I might as well go there. More info about this soon.

Train hard, Fight easy!!!

Jp-

Aucun commentaire: